1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback clarify the site rules a bit more.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by deepcage, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CowSP

CowSP Member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    How about just make a list of commonly bypassed "server functions and restrictions", and amend it as necessary? This issue of patrons exploiting the player limit is only one of many bypasses, and there will be more in the future. An official document somewhere, anywhere, would greatly improve communication and transparency of what is and is not allowed on the MyM network.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Of course I did. Can I ask you something though? When does the list of rules become so cluttered with examples or even more rules that it takes an hour to read it? Shouldn't take an hour to read our rules. Now, having more of an external list like @CowSP mentioned is a great idea. That wouldn't be hard at all.
    Please understand something. While you, the players, say it is unclear, it is almost crystal to us. A lot of people have posted on here and I greatly appriciate everyones input. I am going to lock this post for now while the staff team find a good way to implement this. Any further talk I think could start arguments. You will see a global changelog on what comes of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.