1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Closed] MyM | Terraria

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ash00182, Jul 11, 2015.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    bugs sometimes

Guigui_ likes this.
  2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Thats also the wrong ip, the ip is 5.9.6.8:7788

Guigui_ likes this.
  3. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Can we have surface and dungeon golden chests regen? There are is very few of them (I didnt see any unlooted surface chest).

4. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    which is what i wanted @knoxz to add, i suggested it for a reason (seriously, those items will run out fast, there really needs to be an auto-chest refill plugin for that very reason)

5. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Chugga, I dont see why you expect things to happen as soon as you click your fingers. Things need looking into and take time for that to happen. If everything happened when we clicked our fingers i dont think many of us would be here right now. Just please notice that Knoxz does have a life and other things to be doing and can not attend to every demand you say.

6. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    c
    correct, but i suggested this at the start, it's been weeks, and knoxz has been working out kinks, if they need a month~ to do it then the time it takes for new updates from modpacks to be added to the server is slower, Knoxz has i life, i know this, i do not demand, i request, i give reasons, demanding is to give 0 reasons and request multiple times that something happens

7. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    Its only recently been opened to the public. And understand the TShock is having enough issues as it is. And you are kinda demanding. You keep asking a Suggestion is something you ask once. And then just leave it for the suggestion to be looked at and decided on. There is no reason to multi-post it.

8. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    dude, you are really annoying me!
    There is only one plugin available to "restore" chests and it is garbage. It was actually broken yesterday. The only thing it can do is spawn new chests and crash the server.
    as only like 10% of all the underground chests are looted right now. I dont see any need at all in restoring them.
    for the dungeon. I will resummon the old man. See if you can beat him before you enter the dungeon.

9. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    the old man is actually really easy to beat, you can even use lead armor and just a yo-yo! and fine, i don't know that the plugin broke, i do know that there is a loot restock plugin out there somewhere, idk where though, and if you think that 10% of chests are gone, i will come on and search for one for hours, and i will rarely find one, the main worry about this is the dungeon loot, 1 per world, when hardmode is entered thats what i worry about the most, cuz they are awesome

10. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    there WERE plugins.
    we are not using 1.2 terraria.

11. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    i hope they get updated quickly then, hopefully once tshock is more stable than it's current form (lol)

12. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    does anyone have a vilethorn? ive smashed the last of the orbs and no luck :( i keep getting muskets and starpower bands, if anyone wants those let me know while im online.

13. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    This is just what i told you chugga, There is reasons. The more you spam ideas the more we are going to get annoyed.

14. Win_J

Win_J Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Umm the chest in the livingwood tree hasn't respawned yet - I need the livingwood wand/loom and livingleaf wand - The tree is julio's house but the chest isn't there (I think he/she broke it)

15. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    We just had a conversation about how the plugin is buggy/not available yet. Please wait.

16. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    ugh the server wentdown :(

17. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    How long has it been down?

18. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    nevermind, i just timed out[DOUBLEPOST=1437389803][/DOUBLEPOST]lol[DOUBLEPOST=1437394893][/DOUBLEPOST]ugh i think the servers down. its stuck on "connecting to *the ip*"

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  19. Win_J

Win_J Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Knoxz, plz reset the server ^_^ It's down atm[DOUBLEPOST=1437397819][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, another thing that's concerning is that the Witch Doctor must be in Hardmode Jungle(When hardmode is activated) for it to have all the items that can we can buy. So how would we eventually get the items? (leaf wings, tiki totem, etc.) Witch Doctor - Official Terraria Wiki[DOUBLEPOST=1437397824][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, another thing that's concerning is that the Witch Doctor must be in Hardmode Jungle(When hardmode is activated) for it to have all the items that can we can buy. So how would we eventually get the items? (leaf wings, tiki totem, etc.) Witch Doctor - Official Terraria Wiki

20. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    Guys? i have a question for the mym terraria community. but first an explanation. the other day, i was fighting the EoC (eye of Cthulu) and won. and when i opened the loot bag, it gave me a crimson seed, instead of a corrupted seed. now my question; should we plant it in a controlled enviroment, in such a way that would limit spread, but allow crimson loot to be collected? face monsters will drop vertebrae for the brain, allowing its trophy, crimtane, tissue samples, and the expert drop to be collected. as for the crimson hearts.. FISHING! if your lucky and get a crimson crate, theres a chance for a crimson heart item to be in it. so, what do you think? Should we plant the seed?