1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Suggestions

Discussion in 'Community Coordinator Suggestions/Feedback' started by ElectricLemonade, Feb 23, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Community Coordinator

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Good morning everyone!

As part of my new job, it is my responsibility to receive new suggestions from our community members and discuss getting them implemented with our admin and management team. Consider me your negotiator, a voice to make your ideas heard. I myself also have many ideas for our community that I will begin to discuss with you all over the coming weeks as well and I ALWAYS encourage your feedback. So don't hesitate! I'm starting this thread for you guys to start dropping your suggestions and ideas here. Or if you'd like, start a new thread and we can all discuss them further. Also, please don't hesitate to drop me a message here on the forum or in discord if you'd like to discuss something privately!

So let's get this started folks!

EL

LadyRen13 and wyndman like this.
  2. wyndman

wyndman Manager

Local Time:
    Can we have a highly experimental 1.15 vanilla server where I can stea... borrow other players items?

3. LordEreh

LordEreh MyM's very Doge

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Can we get some information about last Community Survey?

You get valuable info or it was waste of time?

Guess your position was made based upon survey but #ConfirmRequired

4. ElectricLemonade

Local Time:
    I will definitely look into this for you and see what info we got from that survey! Maybe we can have a post made on the results

LordEreh likes this.
  5. ElectricLemonade

Local Time:
    I saw this suggestion in a post recently. I think this is a great idea! Let's get some more feedback from our patrons! This server would be HIGHLY experimental as very few plugins and mods are available right now. So that begs the question, are you guys excited to see a server with fewer restraints, such as pvp, griefing, etc allowed? What else would you guys like to see on this server? Mod suggestions? I haven't done too much research but I'd imagine that there are very few modpacks created just yet. Let's hear what you guys have to say! I'll monitor both of these posts and we can take our ideas to our admin team to try and get this implemented ASAP

6. Lirael

Lirael Senior Moderator Booster

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    I want my mascot rank back!

As for suggestions, you could hold build contests, without requiring a specific server set up, and players can just submit builds from whichever server they currently play. Can easily have themes and see what the community makes out of it.

7. ElectricLemonade

Local Time:
    I think this is a great idea! I'll work on getting this implemented!

8. AdorableMystic

AdorableMystic Member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Hi! I have a request. Could you allow the mod "CustomSteve"? It makes it so you can change your model on screen. It does not change the models of other players. So there is no chance for cheating or objectionable content.
    Also, please allow RenderPlayerAPI, it allows CustomSteve to work.

Thanks,
    Monica

9. LordEreh

LordEreh MyM's very Doge

Local Time:
    Usually staff dont add mods to allow smooth play for every1 using different launchers BUT if its untility/cosmetic mod that wont cause any problems then there is a chance

10. SanndyTheManndy

SanndyTheManndy The Sanndy formerly known as Warlock

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    1.15 server with Towny/Factions would be fun to domina- ahem, play on. If it's going to be an anarchy server then please add Bewitchment (the successor to witchery) when it comes out for 1.15.

11. AdorableMystic

AdorableMystic Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I've had CustomSteve on in the lobby, all the other players had a normal Mine Craft Steve avatar while I had a Zelda Avatar. I'm sure no one else would have seen that as I obviously don't have access to their computers, the server files, and MC doesn't have that ability. I've included a picture...
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 19, 2020 ---
    and now a video...

Attached Files:

Dead_0nArrival likes this.
  12. AdorableMystic

AdorableMystic Member

Local Time:
    Also, I forgot to mention, I use the regular MC launcher. The mod is just dropped in the mods folder Here's the link to the mod...

[1.10.2] CustomSteve 1.4.0Beta [Change the model of Steve to whatever you want!] - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum

13. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @ElectricLemonade

All event discussion on the discord have been locked for over a month now, is that something you have any updates on?

14. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Administrator

Local Time:
    We do have something in mind for this. I hope next week there will be an announcement.

pizzaluc likes this.