1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by _Lordicon, Sep 15, 2019.

1. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Just posted a new video showing how my dynamic forum signature is created. Figured it is gaming related so why not add it and any other gaming related information to the channel. May switch and make another channel for coding by itself but for now the main channel will work.

Figured I would edit my post and share the signature video here as well. It has no music, I sound bad in it but it is my first tutorial on coding even though I did not actually start from scratch and type everything out. Was more of a here is what I did check it out type thing.

Yes I know the thumbnail text should have been brighter and more visible lol.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    LadyRen13 and Fireforce like this.
  2. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Ok so I have been noticing a bit of a pattern between the different gaming video's I have posted in the last month on Youtube.
    Crackpack was getting views but not as many. GTA V and RDR2 not as many views as I would like at all; however, Project Ozone 3 is getting more fews in a less amount of time. So looks like I will have to start uploading and providing more PO3 videos to the public.

Now it is probably walkthroughs and tutorials that people are searching for more than anything else, so I am going to start making more of these a lot clearer an not as long of a video. Try and get things to 20 mins max.

I just uploaded my latest PO3 video you can see below 2 days ago and it has already had 5 organic views. Need to start beefing things up though. Would love to get 1k views within a hour of uploading.

Aerydar likes this.
  3. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Beefing things up never got people more posts. You should get your sister, sexy mom or a good friend with a lot of cleavage to appear in your videos. I can guarantee you will get more views! Heck... i'd watch!

Cantiel likes this.
  4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Did another video and got a new temp headset before I purchase the mic I really want. I think it sounds better than my other headset. What does everyone else think? Also does this video show what needs to be shown for AbyssalCraft or did I leave something out? Remember it is only for getting started and getting the ProjectE philosopher's stone an easy way.

LadyRen13 likes this.