1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Consistant disconnects on join.

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by mrminesheeps, Mar 31, 2018.

1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    This is an issue that, while not all that bad, is quite frustrating to say the least. It's very common for me to be disconnected whilst attempting to log in. This will happen dozens of times before I successfully load into the world. This comes in compact with a similar error that occurs when I try "dimension hopping" (Which is basically me going to and from dimensions). There runs a chance that I'll be disconnected, which only furthers this obnoxious bug.
    [​IMG]
    That's the one the that usually occurs when "dimension hopping".
    [​IMG]
    and...
    [​IMG]
    These two occur damn near daily when logging in. Especially the one that says "Disconnected".

2. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    Note: Don't mind me, I'm just a night owl.

3. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Hello mrminesheeps,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

All of the above errors are ( as you guessed) connection errors,
    The Internal Exception is usually caused and fixed by Mojang's servers, but sometimes as stated below, the "latest.log" tells us more.
    The other two, that you receive when "Dimension hopping" can be caused by numerous things and sadly, the error message isn't very specific
    (tugging the internet cable is in theory also a disconnection:confused:) So, if you could, please supply us with your "latest.log" uploaded to Pastebin or similar.

As for the night-owling, I think I speak on the behalf of (all of) the staff when I say that's not an uncommon phenomenon.

Kind wishes,
    Jitrid

4. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    So, just experienced both bugs; disconnected whilst going to the nether, and a failed connection to the server, giving me the "disconnected" error.
    [02:42:31] [main/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping halted in C:\Users\mines\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\FTB-Revelation\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Revelation~MineYourMind\DIM0
    [02:43:31] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Warped to home "wither" successfully.
    [02:43:31] [Netty Client IO #7/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
    java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
    at io.netty.buffer.PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:288) ~[PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:1100) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:372) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:123) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:624) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:559) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:476) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:438) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.class:4.1.9.Final]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_161]
    [02:43:31] [Netty Client IO #7/INFO] [Astral Sorcery]: [AstralSorcery] Cleaning client cache...
    [02:43:32] [Netty Client IO #7/INFO] [Astral Sorcery]: [AstralSorcery] Cleared cached client data! Disconnected from server.
    [02:44:10] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
    [02:44:10] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
    [02:44:24] [main/INFO] [Actually Additions]: Unloaded WorldData!
    [02:44:28] [ReAuth-VersionChecker/INFO] [ReAuth]: Looking for Updates
    [02:44:28] [ReAuth-VersionChecker/INFO] [ReAuth]: Looking for Updates - Finished
    [02:44:28] [Session-Validator/INFO] [ReAuth]: Session validation successful
    [02:44:41] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting]: Connecting to revelation.mym.li, 25565
    [02:44:43] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2
    [02:44:43] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [creativecoredummy, itemphysic, aroma1997core, aroma1997sdimension, controlling, ctgui, creativecore, ctm, custommainmenu, defaultoptions, ftbu, inventorytweaks, jeiintegration, jeresources, llor, modnametooltip, morpheus, mousetweaks, reauth, resourceloader, tipthescales] at SERVER
    [02:44:44] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing registry data into this client instance
    [02:45:20] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
    [02:45:20] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
    [02:46:04] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting]: Connecting to revelation.mym.li, 25565
    [02:46:06] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2
    [02:46:06] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [creativecoredummy, itemphysic, aroma1997core, aroma1997sdimension, controlling, ctgui, creativecore, ctm, custommainmenu, defaultoptions, ftbu, inventorytweaks, jeiintegration, jeresources, llor, modnametooltip, morpheus, mousetweaks, reauth, resourceloader, tipthescales] at SERVER
    [02:46:07] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing registry data into this client instance
    [02:46:36] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
    [02:46:36] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
    (Note from Sheeps: This where the logs ended.)

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Does this also happen with an empty inventory (baubles and other stuff too)?

6. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    No baubles, this happened on first connect to the server as well.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    How long does it take for you until singleplayer world is loaded?

8. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    I don't know, I'll have to test it. On like, basically all modpacks it usually takes awhile.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Let me know and please also check if still have the issue with the world reset.

10. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    I've been waiting for give or take an hour, and Revelations SP has not loaded whatsoever. Time to reboot the modpack :shifty:
    [Edit] Wrong forum post