1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Crashing the Server by breaking your Quarry

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by SilentStar, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I was crashing the Server a few min ago, because i was breaking my Quarry. I was doing it with a Diamond Pickaxe, and it crashed the Server. I dont know if you need to use another tool or not, but i am 100% about that. Because i tried it the second time too, with the Quarry of my brother and the Server crashed again. I lost 2 Quarrys, but who cares, are just diamonds.

2. grav0r

grav0r Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    hmm there were 2 new other crashes, i guess you didnt cause them this time.. maybe a admin could have a look at the logs what`s actually causing it..

3. SilentStar

Local Time:
    No i didnt. I dont know who did it or why. But i have lost 2, and it wouldnt make sense to make new ones, just to crash again. I love my resources and DW20. And the server and MyM :)

I was just posting about the problem to be fixed. But i didnt thought we would have more crashes. I think i will stay for some time out of the game and see, what happens.

grav0r likes this.
  4. grav0r

grav0r Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    and there it goes again.. #5

5. SilentStar

Local Time:
    Yeah, without me on it. Probably a player doing it on purpose? Try to stay outside for a few min.

6. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    BC quarries are very buggy in the current version of DW20 1.0.1 in the next update they will be updating BC, I would suggest no one use them till then

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I noticed this issue two. I have two stackOverFlow crashes probably caused by a quarry building up it frames. In relation to quarry performance, there are ages between the 1.6 and 1.7 server version. I'm hoping this is a bug and gets fixed/improved, because if not we need to get rid of them for the sake of server performance.

8. SilentStar

Local Time:
    Ahhh i see. Sure. If they are bad, get rid of them. I agree.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Closed - Already Solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.