1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Crop Mutation in Agricraft

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by xLuarkeNx, Apr 23, 2015.

1. xLuarkeNx

xLuarkeNx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    actually it's happening since the last update. i have spread over 50times with white mystical flower seed and the green one. there should be a chance for getting a lime mystical flower seeds. but i got none with it....
    Also. After the update and you will see the Crop mutation recipe have 2 page with same recipe?

2. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    So, I got on to test/investigate:

• No Mystical Flower Seeds seem to be mutating (80~ attempts).
    • The NEI mutation recipes shows that it can be bred on Humus, Podzal, and Fertile soil, but I tested with all of those and you can't even place crop sticks on them.

It seems to just be a bug with the As2 update, the recipes in NEI are the exact same as the recipes in Regrowth so I don't think its the wrong recipe. I'm at a loss, I'm not sure why the seeds are not mutating properly :(

3. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    I'll have to pop on and take a look. Might be using the wrong seed.[DOUBLEPOST=1429815535][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah, I think you were putting two whites or two greens touching it, which gives a chance of reproducing the pure color. I placed only one green and one white and instantly got a lime.[DOUBLEPOST=1429815627][/DOUBLEPOST]And then I didn't o_o I guess I just got lucky

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Zxirl likes this.