1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Crundee Craft] Make Tree of Time saplings craftable

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Kronnn, Aug 14, 2015.

1. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    What do you mean 64 netherstars, it would only be 4 stars per sapling in my recipes..

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    i usually try to acheve 1k stars :p

3. bobthepig2

bobthepig2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    why not: star block star block starblock
    bedrock sapling bedrock
    star block star block star block, ?

4. matijase

matijase Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I have seen players being able to get timewood sapplings in the TF in the first 3 hours of playing the game, so i would suggest the recipe for it to be suitable, why shuld people need to play a week to reach endgame and then be able to obtain them?
    A couple of netherstars, actualy 8 netherstars and 1 sappling of any kind in the center would make it much more apropriate.

5. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    The only person who did this was mynameisak... And for that recipe I would just auto craft thousands of clocks because of the easy wither killing automation u can do with magical crops and blood magic with some cyclic assemblers

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
  6. mynameisAK

mynameisAK Walking Modded-MC Wikipedia.

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    "The first day" - Was litterally in there for 2 hours. You can actually blame the 8 other people going there and attempting to kill the bugged Hydra and smoke blocks surrounding it, which used up 40% of the servers TPS. Please do not blame me for something you literally know nothing about.