1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D.I.E.(An MyM Original)

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by SilentBane, Nov 14, 2014.

1. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    yea but cheese is a whole bunch of steps after finding a cows

2. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think I made it to having to hand it in, did I mess that up? Arg! Noted, thanks.

Demonica6666 likes this.
  3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    not really XD

4. cbrozak

Local Time:
    It is, a lot, need to get a barrel, fill it with fresh water, make alcohol after finding fruit, spoil that into vinegar, use a solution of 10% vinegar and 90% milk in a barrel to get cheese. That's after finding and taming a cow to be able to milk it with TFC mechanics, days of caring for a cow before she lets you milk her.

You played for like 5 minutes, you def have no idea what you are talking about ;P

JacaRoe likes this.
  5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    i wached LPs by ethoslab on TFC, still isn't that hard, lead and patience, thats the key[DOUBLEPOST=1420675188,1420675144][/DOUBLEPOST]
    oh and i did find a few fruit trees >:p

6. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Plus he smoked it too. Smoked cheese.mmmm

7. grimbug

grimbug New Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    LAG REPORT

We are definitely experiencing world wide lag on any server announcments, if nothing else could we space them out a bit more, i appreciate the grimbug twitch one, but i certainly wouldn't mind you only showing that every 2-4 hours or something, as for the other messages that would be at your discretion. Maybe there is something server side you can look into as to why auto messages would be generating lag like that, it doesn't make sense to me why they would, but the most certainly are![DOUBLEPOST=1420706732,1420688245][/DOUBLEPOST]QB bug, can't hand in the milk quest, manual submit will not recognise freshly milked bucket or a bucket drawn from a barrel!

8. grimbug

grimbug New Member

Local Time:
    i was reporting it, sorry if that pissed you off somehow!

9. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Thank you for the report, I'll have it fixed soon. I was watching console during that lag issue last night and nothing came up from the automessage itself, but simpleclans. It could be (AutoMessage) a chat conflict with simpleclans, I'll look into this more today.

10. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    :cool: I think that it was me causing it. I didn't realize farm world was a giant ocean. I made a portal, went through, got kicked for flying, then came back and fell into water water everywhere. I think it was creating new chunks as I swam through the night searching for a shallow spot to sink and build up a dirt place to stand on and tp home. I am sorry guys :nailbiting:

On a side note. Farmworld or Worlds. Is there a way to put pressure plates at spawn to 1 or 2 Farmworlds? Say 1 as a TerraFirma world and 1 as a Thaumcraft world? Or 1 with just those 2 in it? Maybe that would process better than 1 through portals. I don't know if the way you get there makes a difference. If it doesn't make a difference is it that some of the mods are causing it to mess up? After all, Farmworld doesn't really need machines, and some of the add ons does it? If it was a true Farmworld just for nodes, trees, food, animals and the such? Just curious. Wish I had kept up with programming from when I was a teenager and doing it.

Thanks and sorry again.

11. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Hehe sadly Cbro and Charles disable nodes from naturally spawn when world gen starts the only way is using the mod nodal mechanics

12. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    aww. Oh well.

13. grimbug

grimbug New Member

Local Time:
    Glitch/Exploit report

[​IMG]

So yeah im not 100% sure, but im pretty sure that this is not how you guys wanted to do our farming! Managed to "grow" fruit, without trees at bedrock, without direct sunlight! Would you like me to post details in forum?

14. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Please file a ticket, grimbug, so that people who abuse exploits won't know how to do it.

15. SilentBane

Local Time:
    Thats what I was going to say thanks.

16. Tokoshoran

Local Time:
    As an admin, don't you have the ability to omit his post or something?

17. grimbug

grimbug New Member

Local Time:
    please forgive my ignorance here, but i have found the ticket link at the top of the page which takes me to the ticket system, but there i can only view the tickets i haven't posted, but fail to see a submit ticket option!

[​IMG]

cbrozak likes this.
  18. Tokoshoran

Local Time:
    Go onto the server, type /ticket, and click the link it gives you. You can only create tickets from inside the game.

19. grimbug

grimbug New Member

Local Time:
    Many thanks! ahh problem.... ones does not simply /ticket. im lacking the permissions to /ticket! I'd like to submit a new bug/glich here please!

20. SilentBane

Local Time:
    JacaRoe likes this.