1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developer

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Slind, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Hey,

we haven´t looked or asked around for new developers since we started with the international servers and our german devs are either inactive or very busy with study atm. I for my self are able to create small fixes, but I don´t have the experience and time to dig deeper into it, with 8 soon 9 servers.
    We just started to split up the servers to improve the performance and to be able to handle more players/slots. However this gives us a lot of new challenges without the luxus of thousands of awesome more or less working plugins like bukkit has.

To sum it up, this is a quick overview of what we need experienced java devs for:
    • expanding our own plugins (e.g. invSync, ForumBridge..)
    • building solutions for multiserver support (e.g. vote listener)
    • hot-fixing bugs from mods and improving their performance if possible (bytecode editing)
    • building solutions for the difficulties through mods, especially nbt data (e.g. kit plugin/mod with nbt data support)
    • translating our own ideas

What we expect from you:
    • 1-2 years active java/programming experience
    • basics like sql experience
    • performance optimization/concurrency (cache, async, simul, sorted lists...)
    • investing at least 3-4 hours a week
    What we can give you:
    • privileges like free tier<n>
    • title if you want
    • voice in our staff team
    • with gained trust over time more and more access to the servers
    • good feeling that you support the servers and its community ;)

Apply: if you are interested please send me a private message via. this form: Developer Application

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.