1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done DieHaarigeMulle griefed my island and now i have nothing!

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by xBigDig, Aug 10, 2018.

1. xBigDig

xBigDig New Member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    DieHaarigeMulle is a german player like me, in the beginning he helped me to build a colosale box, so i have a bigger warehouse, because the ME-System is too expensive.
    But the next day it felt like a few recources were missing (a friend of mine (The0neAndOnly) couldn't be it because he was not online). From then on, I became suspicious, because he still had the authority to build.
    He always wanted to talk to me in TeamSpeak, but I always said that friends of mine were at my place and could not talk. One day later, I also took his rights back, but I forgot that he also had a second account that he could use to build on my island, and that account still had the rights. And then suddenly, after 2 days (today) my whole island was gone, all the machines, all the chests, all the trees, all the mobs, all the animals, my reactor and energy storage, SIMPLY EVERYTHING. The only thing left was my little flying island, where chickens lived on it, and squids were swimming inside. And in the air where my (vanilla) mob farm was, there are now only 1 cobblestone, 1 furnace, and 1 workbench.
    Since my friend had not been online for 3 days, he was the only person who had the rights to build / grief. So I have finally kicked the second account, but now I have NOTHING, except that, what was in my inventory.
    Today (10.Aug. / 8pm) as I came online again, he was also online and wanted to teleport directly to me (probably to see my reaction) and acted as if he knew nothing about it. He also wants to join TeamSpeak now, but I said I need to do something else (and this text, lol).
    But I hope that all this was proof enough so far, that you ban him, or at least help me to get my items back, beause i have invested more than 2 days of playtime!
    And I'm sorry if something grammatically was not correct because my english is not the best.
    If he say something suspicious in TS i will record it (hopefully).

Here are some pictures in a short YT video:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018
  2. ContinuedAsh

ContinuedAsh Just a boring person.

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Unfortunately it is on you because he had rights to your island, nothing can be done iirc :(

3. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    ContinuedAsh is correct - this is considered a PVP issue because the player was trusted in your base, even if by accident (such as accidentally forgetting to remove him from your claim). I'll mark this support done now.