1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented [Direwolf20] A recipe for koboldite nuggets/ingots

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by rootbeeralaska, Jan 31, 2016.

1. rootbeeralaska

rootbeeralaska Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I'd LOVE! A recipe for koboldite nuggets/ingots cause I took a hobgoblin mining for 3 hours and mined about 1k blocks and not a SINGLE koboldite dust and he had a fortune 3 pick. the drop rates are stupid low and I think they need a crafting recipe cause this drop rate isn't fair it's just nuts!

I was thinking for the recipe to be 4 charged attuned stones a emerald and 4 mana steel and to create a ingot you need 8 koboldite nuggets and a necromantic stone

(those are my personal suggestions you can make the recipe however, that is if you accept my request)

2. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Would it be possible for the configs server side to be changed so they are more common? Or would that mean everyone would need the configs changed as well to join the server?

3. rootbeeralaska

Local Time:
    The last direwolf20 server had a recipe but it was kinda overkill 2 stacks of charged attuned stones to get 9 nuggets
    but I don't believe everyone will need to change the config to join. I think it's server side

4. OldManPingu

OldManPingu Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Rootbeer, put some hobgoblins in a village and they have a trading system, I got all my koboldite in a few hours that way, dont rely on them mining

5. rootbeeralaska

Local Time:
    I have them in a custom made village with custom houses. Do they need sky access? How many hobgoblins do I need for them to start trading ?

6. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Normally the only cases we add recipes is when there is no way to get that item/conflicting recipe. In this case im assuming this is the intended way to get that item so I dont see any need to add a custom recipe.

7. rootbeeralaska

Local Time:
    The intended way was to make them mine and possibly trade with them, but the chances of getting it or being able to trade for it is pretty slim to none on the old direwolf I went through 30 something hobgoblins before one would give me koboldite dust for about 7 emeralds. There was a recipe on the previous direwolf and I don't think there was a recipe conflict or bug so I'd like one on here

8. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    If there was a recipe on the previous dire wolf and not here it's possibly because direwolf20 removed it. MyM staff are probably not going to add a recipe just because it's a rare chance to get the koboldite dust, if many others have been able to get koboldite normally on the same pack there is no reason for a recipe for koboldite dust.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
  9. Ash00182

Local Time:
    I dont recall any recipe being added on the previous direwolf server. Like profrags said the mod author most likely removed it. If you can find a previous post that details the requesting of the recipe on the previous direwolf then I'd be happy to looking into adding the recipe.

10. rootbeeralaska

Local Time:
    The funny thing about that though is that on the old direwolf it is possible to get koboldite through the mining option it's extremely rare and you could still trade with the hobgoblins which is a little less rare but still a pain. I think the admins responded because of a cry for help because of how rare/hard it is to obtain[DOUBLEPOST=1454259288][/DOUBLEPOST]Pardon my mistake I'm talking about the direwolf previous of the last one the recipe was 8 charged attuned stones surrounding a emerald and that would give you a koboldite nugget

11. profrags

Local Time:
    Implemented - Infinity koboldite, wispy and disturbed cotton | Page 2 | MineYourMind Community
    Yep, found the thread.

I have never had issues with hobgoblins not mining koboldite dust, might just be your luck :p

12. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Let me just finish doing some tickets and ill implement the recipe that was originally added on the old direwolf.

13. rootbeeralaska

Local Time:
    Okay thanks :D

14. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Added the recipes for the Koboldite Nugget/Ingot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LunaBlossoms and profrags like this.
  15. profrags

Local Time:
    Around 320 charged attuned stones for a pentacle xD love this recipe now!

And 72 for a single ingot :p

16. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Same recipe as the one in the last post :3[DOUBLEPOST=1454271078][/DOUBLEPOST]Happy grinding :D

profrags likes this.
  17. profrags

Local Time:
    I can already see people trying to argue for an easier recipe =3

18. Ash00182

Local Time:
    It's end game witchery. It's not supposed to be easy.

19. profrags

Local Time:
    That's what always confused me, what part of it is end game? You just need a fence, a pick axe, a lead, and to find the naturally spawning job goblin

julio1237878 likes this.
  20. OldManPingu

OldManPingu Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I believe the point of the end game nature is that the drop chance is supposed to be low, however you can counter act that with the trading system, that being said it is still a challenge through the trade system to get a decent amount.