1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Direwolf20] Remove Khndrel Keght or tone them down.

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Cpt_Guybrush, Feb 16, 2016.

?

What to do?

Poll closed Feb 22, 2016.
  1. disable them

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. reduce ratio

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. keep as is

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Shh that was because the code didnt check for players but it does in this version

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    added poll

3. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I remember seeing these back when Direwolf20 was 1.6. It was added as a extra difficulty to make starting out a challenge. In my own opinion it really is not that bad. Its interesting how this works as well. From my understanding of playing the pack in the past its on a type of tier system. Not sure of the exact percentages below but just to give an example of how it was explained to me.

The better the quality of the shovel you use will determine what the spawn chance is that one will pop out of the dirt. A wood shovel will still have a chance to spawn these mobs but the best option is to always to use a diamond shovel.

I am not sure if the spawn chances are limited to only vanilla tools or not. Other mod shovels like tinkers may always spawn the mob no matter what the quality it is.

4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I've only been using a tinkers silk touch shovel and have not ever seen the khndrel pop up ;)