1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Disable /tps and make an auto-meter like AE lag meter.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by HanoverFist69, Nov 4, 2018.

1. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    some people like automating all the things and the computer not allowing that and forcing you to play one play style is kinda lame

2. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    You can still automate everything you want with ME systems, but you have to do it properly. Usually this means having separated processing and storage systems and possibly multiple separate autocrafting setups. They can still feed into each other easily, but the problem usually comes when people try to just have one giant ME system to do everything.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Although the tps command shouldn't lag the server I ported the LagMeter plugin from 1.6 and 1.7 to 1.12 which I wanted to do for a while as it shows the average instead of current tps. This gives you a better information on how the server performs at the moment instead of at that tick the command was executed.

This also reduces the reason to spam the /tps command as the value doesn't change every time the command is being executed.