1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Disappearing items from Refined Storage

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by deepcage, Oct 21, 2018.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Hi,

I got 4 storage blocks (externals) from Refined storage. All 16k's and they all seem to contain items, yet none can be retrieved... can someone fix that?

Is @wyndman 's note from another topic still valid?

Also... if this is a known issue/unfixable thing, can you guys at least add warnings to the JEI to not use them? or perhaps even disable crafting them?

Thnx Deepcage

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    As far as I know it still exists, and I've not looked through the git to see if they ever figure out the how's and why's or a fix.

3. deepcage

Local Time:
    maybe to be safe, disabling those blocks might prevent others from having the issue... we lost like 45k different items because of this.

4. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey @deepcage,
    Could you please create a private bug report so this can be investigated thoroughly and then we can determine if disabling the items is required or not. Thank you, and I will mark this as done for now. As for the lost items, you probably know the drill. We cannot refund the lost items due to the no refunds policy found here.
    Colin

5. deepcage

Local Time:
    lol my last post was from october 21st... someone isnt paying attention @Column01 marked this solved because i know to not use them anymore. and its not my problem if you guys wont warn others :D

6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No I knew how old the thread was. Just was making sure nothing was left open that didn't need to be. Ill post in the admin channel about it I suppose. Thanks anyways deepcage