1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Distancing us from a Network

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Slind, Dec 4, 2016.

1. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Huh apparently I've been kept in the dark over the last 3 days gtn.
    My apologies

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    So, supporting the slandering of another network is along the lines of no particular reason?

Rekalty likes this.
  3. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Slind,
    I just wanted to say outside the staff area, thank you for being willing to stand up for MyM and the staff team. Thank you for being willing to have the hard discussions and make the hard decisions.

Not only did we all sit and discuss this, but we all voted how we voted. Regardless of who voted which way, we have all stood behind eachother in the decisions we make, for better or worse, regarding MyM. I'm sorry I have been absent with holidays and you've had to be the "mean" guy publicly. That has always been a job I tried to do for the network, and I'm sad you've had to take all the discord lately.

Thanks for being awesome and let's get this behind us so we can see what comes next.

- Lucid

lryanle, Rekalty, WorCannibal and 9 others like this.
  4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Slind,
    I do not believe I can express how I feel any better than Lucid himself already has. Know that for myself at least I fully support the actions that were taken, and have not heard from anybody I interact with on TeamSpeak anything different.

Keep up the amazing work you do.

5. WorCannibal

WorCannibal Blasphemy is a victimless crime

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Well said. I've work professionally for some 20+ and I've always been impressed with the professionalism of mym, the staff, Lucid, Slind and many, many others. I even remember telling a mod that being a mod on this server is resume material it's so well run.

Aerydar and F4lconwings like this.
  6. Kissqt

Kissqt Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Honestly, this topic is pointless, it brings nothing. Just a piece of information is given and then every question is not answered. Not that i care, i mean John was nice to me, but that's life. People who do know this player already got information and people who don't, just don't care.

As endorian said, this was made public just because they were some "renown" member, but in the end, it's just big stuff for no reason

Aerydar and F4lconwings like this.