1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Divine Journey Patron Server Launch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aidoneus, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Lato_Diafol

Lato_Diafol Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I understand the reasons for patron only servers and I support the Idea but I cant justify buying in because I know my friends will not and thus playing it wouldn't be fun.

It would have been nice to know it was patron only earlier though. I spent the buildup for this pack very hyped but now I just feel a little hollow.

AlphaRue likes this.
  2. Timmypwn

Timmypwn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    i honestly don't understand some hypocrites that don't support the server but still whine how it manages its servers. NO patrons No MYM. please understand that things in this world don't run on hopes and dreams(which some people seem to give as an argument). even when the staff tries to make everything run smoothly so you might get that idea. it is wonderfull there are people that make it possible for us to play with eachother. all just and opion as always, but i don't get how some get all worked up, expressing your opinion is obviously good. just some express it abit loudly. oh, and looking at the modpack i dont see it viable for large amount of people, but what do i know about modded mc.

ViesSPR and Fireforce like this.
  3. Lato_Diafol

Lato_Diafol Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    For me its an information thing. I would like to know ahead of the release date that a new server is going to be patron only.
    It can be frustrating for players to have a pack hyped up and only find out on launch day that they cant play it online.
    That said i support the idea of patron servers in general.

Timmypwn likes this.
  4. Timmypwn

Timmypwn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    yea, i understand you completetly, i wasn't that hyped for this pack myself, didn't know it would come and seemed too laggy on servers. But i feel for you. lets both get hyped for the new MyM pack which is in the make, has quests and is made for server play.

SGamerXxX and Lato_Diafol like this.
  5. Ksparlor

Ksparlor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Back after a long break and having lots of fun on this server.

Tipsied likes this.