1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Divine RPG Alapachia Biome no Biome-Specific Spawns

Discussion in 'CrundeeCraft' started by DeterminedFate, Sep 17, 2017.

1. DeterminedFate

DeterminedFate Active Member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    I've been wondering why there are no mobs that spawn in this biome. Me and my friend have accumulated approximately 2 hours looking for a mob (Alapachian) that spawns in this biome. The mobs don't spawn, thus leading us to a little stump in progress for Divine RPG progression. Pls send help.

2. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hi DeterminedFate,
    It does appear that there are no Apalachia mobs spawning. Where are you at in your progression and what are you trying to do next?
    -Tipsied

3. DeterminedFate

DeterminedFate Active Member

Local Time:
    I needed Halite armor, which is dropped from bosses. The boss crystals require an apalachia soul to create. It's been quite a while since I posted this, so I believe it's almost a little too late to progress into DivineRPG at this rate.

4. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Since this was posted, I have been monitoring the demand for apalachia mobs by other players via tickets and threads. Since there seems to be almost no demand to come up with alternatives and implement them (such as customs recipes), at this point in time, I’m going to say the time/effort and potential problems of coming up with a fix may not be worth it.

Therefore, I’m going to say let’s table this issue until further demand arises. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will go ahead and close this thread until further notice.