1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dw20 1.12

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Fireforce, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I know we Are going though a rough time.
    Has there ben Any talk to do a server whit the New Dw20 1.12 pack

I have ben playing it its good for a time sink pack and it has some New mods but at the time of writeing this No ender Io but sadly it still has draconic evelution wich makes me sad caus of the stupid over powered stuff Even for late game

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    So in regards to 1.12 packs in general and not to pick on Direwolf. With 1.12 being very new on the modpack scene it isn't likely that we would have a conventional public server running it. This is due to a large number of plugins not being ported over to 1.12 yet, some plugins that are only mildly essential like grief protection would be missing, now I know no one on MyM would ever grief a player, but with the smallest percentage of chance that it could happen we wouldn't feel comfortable opening it up.

Now with that being said, could it be hosted by some generous patron? It is certainly possible. Could it be created as a patron only server? Sure. Did I eat a nutritious breakfast this morning? No, no I did not.

Timmypwn and BookerTheGeek like this.
  3. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    i would hoste it if i could but sadly iam short of money and my old server i had at home Blew the main bord a few weeks back it had all the needed specs to run it tho i might be abel to salvage it i hope