Done End Confusion

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by RainbowPringles, Oct 1, 2020.

1. RainbowPringles

RainbowPringles Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I'm advancing in Draconic Evolution which means I need items only the Ender dragon can give me, so I decide to make my way to the end to obtain them, obviously. with the nether portal. it says I need 12 EoE to go to the end so I grab those and unlock it and click to go, and it just takes me to the nether. am I doing something incorrectly? am I meant to go to the end another way? Sorry if this has been previously answered. I did look at the forums I promise but I couldn't find anything to help me solve my riddle. Thanks in advance! <3

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Hi RainbowPringles.

I tried myself, and I have the same issue. I tried removing the linked portal in the nether, but it just created a new one. Additionally, I tried moving the portal itself but the problem remains. I'll bump this up the chain for a more profound investigation.
    @Senior Moderator

Location of the portal: World 776 64 -764

Have a great day,
    Gabezetrainboy4

RainbowPringles likes this.
  3. Wise22wise

Wise22wise Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Hello Rainbow Pringles,

I went ahead and did some testing with the portal. Seems that the End option on the MYM portal is not working. I tried the beneath and it worked fine. @Administrator can you look into if the MYM portal should allow the player to teleport to the end? I don't see any other option since the end cake does not work either.

<3
    -Wise22wise

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Portal works now.