1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done End Confusion

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by RainbowPringles, Oct 1, 2020.

1. RainbowPringles

RainbowPringles Member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    I'm advancing in Draconic Evolution which means I need items only the Ender dragon can give me, so I decide to make my way to the end to obtain them, obviously. with the nether portal. it says I need 12 EoE to go to the end so I grab those and unlock it and click to go, and it just takes me to the nether. am I doing something incorrectly? am I meant to go to the end another way? Sorry if this has been previously answered. I did look at the forums I promise but I couldn't find anything to help me solve my riddle. Thanks in advance! <3

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Hi RainbowPringles.

I tried myself, and I have the same issue. I tried removing the linked portal in the nether, but it just created a new one. Additionally, I tried moving the portal itself but the problem remains. I'll bump this up the chain for a more profound investigation.
    @Senior Moderator

Location of the portal: World 776 64 -764

Have a great day,
    Gabezetrainboy4

RainbowPringles likes this.
  3. Wise22wise

Wise22wise Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Hello Rainbow Pringles,

I went ahead and did some testing with the portal. Seems that the End option on the MYM portal is not working. I tried the beneath and it worked fine. @Administrator can you look into if the MYM portal should allow the player to teleport to the end? I don't see any other option since the end cake does not work either.

<3
    -Wise22wise

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Portal works now.