1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

`Ender Storage´ Chest/Tank Organization Guide

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by Willshaper, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Heya.

Once upon a time i saw a Spreadsheet to organize all your Ender Chests and Tanks, but it was just a huge list of every possible color, and not very fun to play around in.

I didn't find a better one yet, so i decided to make a fresh spreadsheet where you can quickly and easily store all the color combinations that you use in your base:

[​IMG]

To use it, make a copy for yourself, and then simply `Ctrl+C` and `Ctrl+V` the color combinations that you use.

Here's a link to a clean version of the document: (Clean) Ender Chest and Tank Color Combinations - Google Tabellen

If you would like an In-Game way of organizing this instead, you can use the Ender Pouches.
    Simply link them to your newly created and colored ender chest, and then rename the Pouch in an Anvil.

Store these in a chest or other container, and simply hover them to see the Name and Color Code of the chest.

Example:

[​IMG]

If you got any ideas on how to improve it, please let me know in the comments!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    It clearly will be usefull on GTNH with all of gases/fluids you need to supply to machines