1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Endgame Titles

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by newabcd, Aug 9, 2015.

?

Would you like endgame titles

1. Yes

48 vote(s)
    87.3%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newabcd

newabcd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    You are at the endgame of a mod. Would you like a title to suit you showing your prowess in that mod? Answer in the poll! When you have reached endgame you will have to give in an item to get the title. For example if you do blood magic you will have to. give in a transcendent orb and you can get the title "transcendant" Neither the items nor costs have not been decided yet. If you have any suggestions for titles comment.
    Mod: Blood magic
    Item(s) to turn in: Transcendant blood orb
    Title: transcendant
    Mod:Thaumcraft
    Item(s) to turn in: Alchemical Construct
    Title: void thaumaturge
    Mod: Thermal expansion
    Item(s) to turn in: Enderium block
    Title: thermal engineer
    Mod:witchery
    Item(s) to turn in:Binky's Skull
    Title:death
    Mod: Buildcraft
    Item(s) to turn in: Diamond Gear
    Title: Premium Builder
    Mod: Matter Overdrive
    Item(s) to turn in: Android Head
    Title: Android
    Mod: Clockwork Phase
    Item(s) to turn in: Temporal gear
    Title: Celestial Being
    Mod: Galacticraft
    Item(s) to turn in: Meteoric iron
    Title: Space Man
    Mod:botania
    Item(s) to turn in: Dice of fate
    Title: Godslayer

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. Yulice

Yulice Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    ^ that idea came up when talking about blood magic ritual in IRC

totally like it :)

3. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i think its an awesome idea

4. danielpmc

danielpmc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    YES SO YES!

5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Wait, then i'd have along with alpharue every endgame title of a mod instantly practically, i need to work on something for it ya know! :p

6. danielpmc

danielpmc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    iv almost finished all mods on direwolf 20 and crash landing

7. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    hahah I am the definition of endgame in regrowth, so of course yes! my current title is "Dragonborn" because I'm as unkillable and twice as deadly as the skyrim version XD either way, yes I want a title to show my prowess. I was thinking of something like "The Arcanist" for me lol because ive done almost every popular magic mod, including, thaumcraft and like 10 different tc addons, Botania, witchery, blood magic, and AM2.

8. newabcd

Local Time:
    that would be cool, we should have titles which come from doing a group of mods

9. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    "The Arcanist", "The Engineer" "The Adventurer" "The Collector" "The Mechanist" "The Demon Slayer" How do these sound?

*edit* honestly, i believe "dragonborn" and "Immortal" should be saved for when you reach true immortality in your current pack. true immortality means there are less then 3 ways for you to die. for me on regrowth, only the shade of leoard can kill me.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    newabcd likes this.
  10. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    I like the idea. However, I'm not really sure how to properly implement this. At best, this would be tied to the possession of certain items. Could you add a list of things you'd have to do in order to get each of these ranks?

11. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    if its like the HQM mod, i hope it is detect, and not submit. u only need have the items, not submit, or delete them. I will personally provide a list for "The Arcanist" 1, An Eldritch eye (there may be no pearls left for new player), if Thaumcraft is in the pack. A Gaia spirit ingot, If Botania is in the pack, a Brew of flowing spirit, if witchery is in the pack, a pure essence if AM2 is in the pack, and i'd like to say atleast a Demon Blood Shard if Blood magic's in the pack.

12. newabcd

Local Time:
    the list hasn't been created yet but it woud be like: transcendant blood orb for transcendant, gaia spirt for gaia, eldritch for eldritch(or whatever) and so on for tech we could have block of enderium for thermal engineer or resonant engineer etc. there will only be titles for big mods

13. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    sounds cool, but do what you will, i am still keeping the title of "The Arcanist" lol

14. newabcd

Local Time:
    "the arcanist" could be for doing a group of magic mods like thaumcraft blood magic and witchery

natnif36 likes this.
  15. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    i posted my "list" of suuggested items. and i HAVE done those, and more. I have vanquished the mighty eldritch and stolen their primal pearls, i have slaughtered the gaia guardian many times, i have been to the dream world, and and experienced its wonders, i have fought many guardians with spells in AM2, and i have bleed myself dry in blood magic, creating powerful artifacts powered by my life force. Besides all that, i came up w/ "The Arcanist" in the first place lol.

16. newabcd

Local Time:
    Sry I misread ur list I thought you mean arcanist was a title for thaumcraft

17. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    Arcane is magic, and yes, "Arcanist" can be a reward for complete mastery over magic. also "eldritch for eldritch"? "Gaia spirit for gaia"? i feel insulted. Botanist is for botania, blood mage to blood magic, Thaumaturge for thaumcraft. battlemage for AM2, witch or warlock (female/male) for Witchery, compared to the tech titles, it sounds like u spent 5 secs considering the titles for arcane mods.

18. newabcd

Local Time:
    yeah but a beginner could be a blood mage or botanist its meant to be something that says your at the endgame e.g transcendant it means that u have a t6 altar and that ur better than humans. gaia means that u r like the gaia god and have control over nature etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1439198802][/DOUBLEPOST]anyway the titles havnt been decided yet I'm just saying some ideas

19. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    still, atleasy my names make sense. i think those who put in the time and effort to do the part deserve better than "gaia" maybe "Godslayer" would make more sense. while i agree with transcendant, i am a devout Thaumaturge, and i believe the endgame title of "eldritch" isnt good enough. we deserve better for what we go through. ima just guess here that ur a mechanist?

20. Regemin

Regemin New Member

Local Time:
    How about a sign in the shop that removes selected Items from your inventory and gives you the title. Basically selling items on a sign.

newabcd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.