1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Events on civilization

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Luphadir, Mar 27, 2016.

1. manevilus

manevilus Active Member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Being a newer player to the server(with donor kits), I think the pressure plate freebies are pretty awesome, obviously reasons given above including surviving the night and being able to get further than a few hundred blocks from spawn, but it may allow people to explore mods they might otherwise ignore because they cost too many resources.....I know I am just now exploring the fun points of botania because I am not spending hours undergound with boring stone under me(granted my reason is donor kits..but still)

2. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    also it takes time to get the stuff and (as long as there isnt shiny involved) players will play for longer because they will have base ores but would not of come across shiny and other such ores as they were mining meaning they will have to go mining still which sort of makes this system fair and possibly expand game play

3. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    yeah, i had so many frustrating moments when i first started playing civ. then ace showed me diamonds and stuff dispensing at the mall. i got there, to my enjoyment, and immediately sat down on the diamond nug pressure pad to get diamonds for equipment. it made my life a slight bit easier, and let me get into mods i desperately wanted to get into, such as Ars Magica 2 and tinkers. i believe the system's real balanced.