1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Extension for claims absence.

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by LuciferAsh, Jun 25, 2019.

1. LuciferAsh

LuciferAsh Banned

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    At the time of this post using the command /absence results in absolutely nothing happening whatsoever. Its as if you never typed it at all. No confirmation message. No message saying you typed a unknown command. Just straight up nothing. Moderator Lirael can confirm as he was assisting in troubleshooting and logged onto this server to test it himself only to have it not work whatsoever. I was told to make a post to support instead to get my claim time extended. So here I am. Please do so.

EDIT: To clarify, I “LuciferAsh” am the claim owner. Corruptchan whom conversed with Lirael is someone I’m playing with whom lives in my claim. So the extension will need to go to me.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Hey lucifer. Thanks for reporting this. At this time the we are unable to set absences however the plugin also cannot delete the claim as well. It is currently malfunctioning on a few server but you will be added to a list of people that need an absence set. Once the plugin is repaired you will have your absence :)

Thank you for choosing MyM

-CanadaBunny

3. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Hello, LuciferAsh,
    Thank you for reaching out to us,

The plugin handling absences has been fixed and we have set your absence for you! Nothing to worry about apart from returning in time :)

If you have any other inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us again,
    Kind wishes,
    Jitrid