1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Fatal error on Re-connect

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Tokoshoran, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Force UPdate doesn't do anything helpful... Relaunching the client is what allows you to avoid the error, but whether you force update or not, you still have to relaunch every time you get disconnected.

2. ShadowWolf_Beast

ShadowWolf_Beast New Member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    *Delete*

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    The only solution I see would be to drop the modTweaker thaumcraft recipes. Idk, how many those are and how essential they are. Would someone with thaumcraft experience mind to check them out and report back his opinion about dropping them?

4. ShadowWolf_Beast

Local Time:
    Could not help but saying "report back HIS opinion about dropping them?" you meant HER, we are talking about as2 right?

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    nope, anyone with thaumcraft and ag experience. I mean that we would drop them, not the official pack.

6. ShadowWolf_Beast

Local Time:
    Ah ok. :p

7. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Whoa, no. Not without testing. It's possible that Astris does the modifications without needing minetweaker, but that's something that needs to be tested. If it hasn't been tested by the time I finish up my work meeting, I'll test it for myself.

8. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There are many recipes here. almost 100 lines. It's a pretty comprehensive system that gives you access to ores, plants, and a few misc items. It would nuke access to some or all of the FluxedCrystal mod. Not sure if there's any other way to get the Thaumcraft Shard Ores any other way...that could pretty much nuke all of thaumcraft, if there isn't. :(

We could clear out this, and put in our own recipes...but it'd be a piece of work, and I don't think my expertise level with this is sufficient for the task.

9. ShadowWolf_Beast

Local Time:
    *delete*

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015