1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done fix the invisble mobs -.-

Discussion in 'NERO' started by GGothicRide, May 7, 2016.

1. ManaJester

ManaJester Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM

i have been playing on Nero for a week or two now and i can confirm this is still an issue also to add more info

your suggestion of F3+A dose not work that was my first idea and teleporting out and back in dose not work either it seems to be a desync atleast for me anyways a complete relog is necessary to correct the issue

also note only seems to be AoA mobs that i desync with

2. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    There are Ghosts and Shades in Nevermine/AoA, if you look at them directly they turn invisible and can kill you. (Sì I know it's September but it happened in August too.)

3. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    For anyone having this issue. Check if your particle effects setting is turned all the way up. Some mobs are only seen when you have them turned to ALL.

There use to be a similar issue with infernal mobs, where partial and minimal settings would cause players to not see some mobs.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  4. Amped_Gamin

Amped_Gamin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    "Also seems to be only AOA mobs..."
    That is useful, but I've never experienced AOA mobs being invisible, and I always have settings to minimal (I don't want to get into the whole really long explaining, so to shorten it: My computer has heat problems, so :p)

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I remember similar issue on infinity, but invisible mobs weren't doing any damage to players there (I standed in a płace with like 30 crimson knights and I was thinking that someone killed them, but when I relogged I almost died).