1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foolcraft 1.10 server suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Mouro, Mar 19, 2017.

?

What ya think?

1. Yes!!

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. i shall vote potato

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MakakPL

MakakPL Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    give me sklyblock world and i am in :)

2. met1003

met1003 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Yes it has refined storage

3. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    The periodical anarchy may not be such a great idea but it would be fun to have something to keep peoples interests. I bore really quickly personally.

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    You know what I would like to see? More of a build together type themed server for Foolcraft. All of us coming together building towns, cities, villages. Many other Communities or Servers of Foolcraft. I would like to see this very much. :)

5. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    In what time I can spare, I have been researching Foolcraft (and a few others), and so far I have found no dealbreakers. I also think Aidoneus' is on the right track, a community based approach could be a novel way to play. As opposed to the typical way everyone runs off and makes the biggest mos lag inducing setups they all can, then whine about the TPS. I love the huge building projects a few players have going, like on Beyond and Pixelmon.

6. met1003

met1003 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I WOULD LOVE THAT. The community building shops and other stuff. Always wanted to play on a server like that but most servers don't do it due to greifers

7. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    Maybe a custom building pack? The community can come along and build together?

8. CrimsonSZ

CrimsonSZ Bored of being bored because being bored is boring

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Good for cooling off after a tense game of Tilted by my teammates Overwatch Competitive... Much better than spotify and Ardentcraft. I'll support it, maybe even help test it since my post exam holidays are starting soon.

9. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I could definitely go for a nice cooperative building pack ;)
    I used to have a cute little town in tekkit legends with around 15 players in it but sadly it's no longer around :(

10. roobarb2

roobarb2 Bah, life is over rated

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Noe noe and noe, A. If you git gud its muuch ezzier, Beh. You can literally just search up Thaumcraft Research Helper..., I do have to agree getting early game aspects is a pain in the butt....[DOUBLEPOST=1494357032][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I can relate to that....

11. Delerium76

Delerium76 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    When did I say it was difficult? Tedious is not the same thing as difficult. I personally find it completely boring and grindy. That's why I don't like it. I've done it way too many times for it to remain fun.

12. roobarb2

roobarb2 Bah, life is over rated

Local Time:
    Fair enuf.... Its all a view of personal opinion ^.^

13. Delerium76

Delerium76 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    pretty much. I liked it when it first came out, but the research part hasn't changed in years, so I'm kinda done with it.

14. Kiiyuka

Kiiyuka Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I just recently started to play this modpack and I think it would be pretty cool to have it as a server and it would be great addition to MYM range of servers. Based on my experience with another FoolCraft servers (which aren't too well managed...), a lot of people seem to be playing it (40ish players on one server, and about 50 on the other).
    I am not quite sure how the server will be lag-wise. I can imagine people having about thousands of different chicken types... could possibly cause lag? No AE2 which is a shame, but at the same time, it will get some players out of their comfort zone, letting them learn something new.
    Towns/Cities would be a really cool theme for the server, but then again, not sure how that will work with the amount of mods and space required by each player... Unless the cities would be mostly shopping districts...
    Guess its something to think about and consider?

15. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Well there could be some kind of reward for living in a city. But people can live along if they want. It would be nice to have something a little different from just living in a random forest with little to no interaction with your neighbors;)

16. Kiiyuka

Local Time:
    True, true. Plus, the claims could be made big enough so people could fit quite a lot of things... Or get two claims! But then again, having neighbours who just build a cobblestone rectangle would be annoying...

17. Broklyn_Datroll

Local Time:
    I am currently working on an idea to use a City Building Challenge, and this is one of the Modpacks I am considering for use with it. Stiill very early stage so.

18. Kiiyuka

Local Time:
    Ops, sorry for a bit of late reply. A City Building Challenge? Hm, that does sound interesting... And it would probably suit this modpack with the amount of custom blocks and together with chisel and bits and architecture mod, some people could build very complex designs. May I know what other modpacks you are considering?

19. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
  20. Broklyn_Datroll

Local Time:
    I was looking into Farming Valley as well, but it has some Mod interactions that are not messing well so is out of the running until they at least respond on their Github. If you have suggestions, I can look at those packs as well, specifically with a building focus. The Challenge I am working off of as a base, was original done on a Vanilla server after all.