1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foolcraft 1.10 server suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Mouro, Mar 19, 2017.

?

What ya think?

1. Yes!!

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. i shall vote potato

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lillan

Lillan Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    So I've been playing on the only foolcraft server in europte that is available without being whitelisted. The pack has had quite an update since this post was made. However the server I've been playing on does not really care for their members and will not listen to suggestions or even consider what is best for the server. So when I found this post I was extremely excited and now I notice how old this thread is. I'm justh oping to spread some light onto this discussion againand ask for an other thought of possibly adding foolcraft to MYM.

2. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    I still think this pack has alot of potential but the issue is foolcraft is based around trolling people...to do that u would basically be giving away anything and everything you own in the pack to any player who comes along...because grief prevention would be disabled...meaning any block u have can be used or taken by anyone else...me personally I would be ok with this...tho if there was a plugin to only limit people who have more then 24 hours total playtime on that pack to do any mischievous stuff on there...gives players a chance to create a backup of precious materials and also prepare to troll friends too..
    To address the main issue....I think a acceptance/whitelist would need to be in place...so u have to accept/agree specific rules that would be made for a server like this (one rule maybe...no asking for staff if you get griefed) stuff like that...once u sign/agree to it..then u get whitelisted to the server....

3. Lillan

Lillan Member

Local Time:
    What do you mean that it is about trolling people? Why would people give items away? And why would greif protection be off? On the server I was on we used golden shovel and it seemed to work fine. We used the good ol' currency mod as money and used vending machines to buy things.

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Well since the thread is now officially necro'd I wonder what sort of interest it will generate.

5. Lillan

Lillan Member

Local Time:
    I have atleast 2 more friends that really wants this. Maybe even more. Like what would it take for us to get a foolcraft server?

6. CrimsonSZ

CrimsonSZ Bored of being bored because being bored is boring

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    A truck ton of support, including financially because they need to either make some plugins or spend a lot of time trying to make it work.

7. Lillan

Lillan Member

Local Time:
    I've never seen a truck with more than 3 seats so I can just say check on that :p Well then the question is how much money are we talking and how often? A one time payment? Monthly?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
  8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Reset poll at the top to collect fresh data and threw the straw poll in the garbage can.

9. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    I could do this