1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Galactic Science Cosmetic Mods Whitelist

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Akashugo, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Akashugo

Akashugo Vidforli

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    NOTICE: Publication written in Google Translate may not contain a 100% reliable translation. We all know how unreliable that translator is. My English is not very good, I am still learning, I am Spanish but I like to keep speaking and writing in English so as not to stop learning and improving, most of my friends in Discord are from English speaking places.
    --------------------------------------
    Hi, I haven't played Galactic Science in years, it was one of the first and few modpakcs that took me seriously when I discovered the wonderful world of Minecraft mods years ago.

Today I felt nostalgic and wanted to play this modpack again, one of my favorites together with Space Astronomy (1.7.10).
    I have added some cosmetic mods that I usually play with and it seems that since it does not allow me to enter the server, I have to request that they allow the use of these mods through a publication in this forum.

LIST OF MODS

-1-
    SkinPort

It is a mod that simply allows you to use the "3d" system of skins from version 1.8 onwards to 1.7.10.
    Surely many people use it regularly.

LINK
    -2-
    Yarr Cute Mob Models - Remake

A mod that changes the models of minecraft monsters, animals and villagers to make them look like an "anime girl".

I consider it quite nice and I also use a soundpack that gives voices to all the entities that the mod modifies.

LINK
    -3-
    Cosmetic Armor Reworked

A very useful mod for players, like me, who don't like to cover up our "fabulous" skin with ugly minecraft armor.

It is better than using a texturepack with an invisible armor, because when you change your armor to non-visible, it is only you who sees this feature.

In theory the only way someone else would see this change is for that player to also be using Cosmetic Armor Reworked.

As far as I can remember they removed this feature but I can't quite remember if it was in version 1.7.10 of the mod or in later versions.

LINK

-4-
    MinecraftCapes Mod

A pretty fun mod in my opinion, I have a minecarft cape, it is not Optifine's, Microsoft gave it to me for moving my account from mojang to Microsoft a few months ago (sadly this mod you need to deactivate your cape in options, so that it mod cape look good).

In this mod it simply allows you to modify your cape to a png file which you can edit as if you were painting to design your own cape and elytra. Up to a resolution of 2048 allows if I remember correctly.

The creator of the mod has a moderation system that checks from time to time to remove and block the capes that do not comply with the rules, one of them does not allow to place "lewd" images in any cape.

LINK

And to be true, I can't play anything without wearing the cutest cape in the world ...
    [​IMG]
    Pray Jahy-Sama!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Done. The Armor mod needs to be on the server though and we run our own armor mod so that ones not possible.

3. Akashugo

Akashugo Vidforli

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Thanks, I already disabled the Cosmetic Armor Reworked.

If anyone wants the feature to "keep watching your skin without any ugly plane armor" I recomend the
    Islana's Armor Accessories texturepack.

Maybe i will add the modpack armors version of that "jewelry" texture pack.