1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Galacticraft Problems

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by MGThanatos, Nov 13, 2018.

1. MGThanatos

MGThanatos Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Hello, first of all I'd like to either Report a theft or a bug, since I don't know which of the two apply. My Brand new Tier 2 Rocket disappeared from the Launchpad it stood on. Of course it was in a claim. There's 2 possible suspects which are our neighbors which we don't personally know, so checking their chests is a possibility. Either way if it was a bug, you can check all our chests and the whole system, we didn't hide it, I just want my rocket back...
    2nd thing, I'd like to ask for a favour. If you are able and willing to do so, I'd really appreciate if you could move the Space Station starter block. As I built oxygen first and the space station evolved around it, the Starter block is still in the Oxygen module and I already built sort of a "Visitor Module" for guests on the space station. So if possible I'd like to have the Block moved there so I spawn in the visitor module instead of in the oxygen Room

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    @Moderator For your first issue, but rockets have a tend to wander off on their own they really are finicky. The second issue, nope those things are too fragile to move.

3. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    On the way to check out where your rocket has gone.
    -V

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You're my boy Bluu!

5. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Only thing I've found from your rocket pad is yourself removing it from some sort of container to presumably place it down, so as wyn mentioned I'm assuming it wondered off on it's own.
    -V

TomboyEnthusiast likes this.
  6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Marking this as done as the investigation has been completed :D