1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done game crashes when I try to join server

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by DavetStone92, Nov 1, 2015.

1. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    It's ok. i'm at the dimension now, working on getting far enough away that i dont crash. when this is resolved - i'll post here :D

2. JakeHillKing

JakeHillKing Active Member

Local Time:
    ok sure ill spam crouch[DOUBLEPOST=1446499290][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nevermind

3. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    OK, had a little mishap. had to rollback to the last backup, so we're back to crashing - but now working on fixing it WITHOUT mistyping[DOUBLEPOST=1446502929,1446501423][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, blocks 1277 and 1278 (modular storage crafting upgrade, and modular furnace crafting upgrade) were bedrocked.

one of these 2 blocks (whichever was at the center of the 3x3 structure you build) CANNOT be completely obstructed from sight - otherwise you get the client crash.

I've replaced the crafting upgrade at the center -- and left an open space so it can properly render (as i'm guessing this was the center block). The furnace crafting upgrade i've placed to the side - DO NOT REPLACE IT WHERE IT WAS. Otherwise you will client crash again.

I typod, and ended up nuking most of your storage barrels, however, since you've been crashing, the last backup of the game data that i restored from should be up to date, as you can't really DO anything when you're crashing.

The tardis is now restored, and the crash has been resolved. :D

4. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    well that was an entertaining read

5. DavetStone92

DavetStone92 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Thank you