1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Game Not Loading Correctly - Video Display Messed Up

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by evilduckie, Apr 7, 2022.

1. evilduckie

evilduckie Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Good day all! I have been trying to get on to play for the past hour to no avail.

I am almost positive this is my side issues, but was hoping for some help. When I log into the server, all I see is colors when I look around. Just one color, and I'm guessing whatever I'm looking at changes the color of the entire screen.

It seems that if I am looking at a chest then I can see some things, but not in a playable fashion. If I go into a chest, I get a solid color screen. And depending on what item in my hotbar I have active will give me different things I can see as well.

I have not changed anything in video settings. I checked all my connections, restarted computer, checked all settings and nothing has changed or looks off.

I can hear all the sounds of my base, so I know that it's loading, but I can't play.

Suggestions? Help?

Attached Files:

2. MaulwurfRitter

MaulwurfRitter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    I think I have the same problem on Gc but I solved it over installing Optifin and deactivte the Fog…
    Hope it help
    Maybe you can chance that in the normal settings.

Edit: I think it sounds than outher problem sry

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  3. evilduckie

evilduckie Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    I don't see an option to turn off fog in the controls before I select what server to go into. Is it somewhere before I load the game? Also I don't know about Optifine... Is it on the MYM webpage?

4. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Optifine is a client-only mod that enables you to fine-tune video settings on Minecraft.

Do you have any skyblocks in your base? Anything that may cause these visual issues? Do they only occur at your base when looking in a certain direction? Do they occur in single player? Do they occur on our expert mode server?

5. evilduckie

evilduckie Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    No skyblocks in my base at all. Nothing new that would change the visual issues. It happens everywhere that I have seen. I haven't played on the expert mode server but will log on to see if they do.

6. evilduckie

evilduckie Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Update:

Logged into the expert mode server, and got about 10 seconds of looking around before the same visual problem presented.

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    What PC specs do you have? Have you tried any other modpack? Does it happen in single player?

8. evilduckie

evilduckie Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    12GB RAM, 64 bit operating system, windows 10... not sure what other specs you need :/

I went into single player and had the same issue. I tried going into the Antimatter Chemistry pack and it was fine.

9. evilduckie

evilduckie Patron Tier 2

Local Time:

I tried going into single player Crash Landing this morning and this is what I got. :/

Attached Files:

10. evilduckie

evilduckie Patron Tier 2

Local Time:

Then I tried to go back into the infinity normal server and this is what I got. My chests are not seen, but when I look at one where I know it is I get the visual glitch, and this is what I see going around my base.

Attached Files:

11. ultranium

ultranium Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    It might because of some broken shader is used. If you have optifine and chose to use shaders, a lot times they mess up the display instead of working. If you are seeing options->video->shader, then choose internal shader and see if that helps.

12. ultranium

ultranium Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    There seem to be another possibility. There is a "super secret button" availabe. If you click on that button, it keep on cycle through several special shader effects. You must keep on cycling through all the possible shaders until it come back to normal unshadered mode. Not sure if that is what you got.