1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Game time not matching my forums account for playtime

Discussion in 'Other' started by CalebS1101, Apr 8, 2023.

1. CalebS1101

CalebS1101 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Hello so I switched minecraft accounts a couple years ago, staff was able to transfer my donator rank, and help with combining my forums account. I was wondering if there was any way to get my ingame time to line up with my forums played time again? Example: Ive been playing since 2015 according to the forums, but according to ingame on my minecraft account ive only been playing for 2 years. Im an emperor on the forums, but only a scientist in game. My old minecraft account is sangrei.

2. CalebS1101

Local Time:
    Playtimes for both accounts.

Attached Files:

3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Hello CalebS1101,

Unfortunately, playtime is tied to UUID, rather than the forum account, and we won’t be able to edit it. Sorry that we couldn’t be of more assistance.

4. CalebS1101

Local Time:
    its ok, thank you for checking for me. whenever my gametime matches with my old account it will progress on both my forum account and in game account right? after I catchup to emperor?

5. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Should do, yes. If it doesn't, feel free to make a new post, or respond to this one.