1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Agricraft 10/10/10 seeds in MINUTES with this ONE SIMPLE TRICK. [REWRITTEN]

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by Rohen, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Rewritten:
    1. Get 10/10/10s of the parent species of the plant you want.
    2. Put 4 crop sticks in a 2x2 grid.
    3. Plant the parent 10/10/10s in two oposite corners.
    4. Wait for them to grow. 4.5. Just look at this net that I just found! When I say go, be ready to throw!
    5. Make the remaining crop sticks cross crop sticks (you know, the ones used for crossbreeding)
    6. Wait for the mutation. Destroy any unwanted crops that will appear and replace the cross crop sticks.
    7. Replace one of the parent crops with the newly mutated, 5/5/5 crop.
    8. Wait for the mutated crop to spread. Again, destroy any unwanted crops that will appear and replace the cross crop sticks.
    9. Replace the original crop of the newly mutated species with the seeds that just spread to the cross crop tile. DO NOT REPLACE THE 10/10/10 SEED OF THE PARENT SPECIES.
    10. Wait for it to spread. Again, destroy any unwanted crops that will appear and replace the cross crop sticks.
    11. Analyze the seed got from the plant spreading to check if it's 10/10/10.
    12a. If the seed is not 10/10/10, replace the previous plant of the mutated species. Again, DO NOT REPLACE THE 10/10/10 SEED OF THE PARENT SPECIES. Repeat 10-12 unthil you get a 10/10/10 seed.
    12b. If the seed is 10/10/10, it is 10/10/10.
    Plants can get stat boosts from plants of their parent species, getting to 10/10/10 in 3-4 mutations (if seed of the parent species used for boosting the seed and both parent seeds od the new plant were 10/10/10). This means that the only seeds you need to 10/10/10 with the normal method are the basic ones.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Not very helpful at all because 10/10/10 parent plants rarely mutate between and you spend those few min to get only parent seeds before you get mutation.

BTW. Thread title is so confusing - myself i thought it was thread how to get 10/10/10 seed using inbreeding not parent mutation

3. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Because of was about inbreeding.

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    I love agricraft, and I can't even begin to understand where this is going...

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I guess I have to rewrite this to be understandable and add pictures.

6. LordEreh

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

7. wyndman

Local Time:
    That would be helpful indeed!

8. LordEreh

Local Time:
    I'm getting the point - if we want get plant from mutation and we use e.g 5/5/4 and 4/5/6 parent seeds we can get breeded seed with 4-5/5/4-6 seed.

Breeding is random and more often you get parent seeds instead mutation and i never used 10/10/10 seeds for mutation, more often i just get tier 1 seeds(lapender) and just use them to get tier 2 seeds(diamhalia etc)

9. wyndman

Local Time:
    I raise everything to 10-10-10 then the parents produce mutations at 5-5-5 which of course saves the time of going from 1-1-1, but wastes time if I don't have a use for the parent.

10. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Rewritten:
    1. Get 10/10/10s of the parent species of the plant you want.
    2. Put 4 crop sticks in a 2x2 grid.
    3. Plant the parent 10/10/10s in two oposite corners.
    4. Wait for them to grow. 4.5. Just look at this net that I just found! When I say go, be ready to throw!
    5. Make the remaining crop sticks cross crop sticks (you know, the ones used for crossbreeding)
    6. Wait for the mutation. Destroy any unwanted crops that will appear and replace the cross crop sticks.
    7. Replace one of the parent crops with the newly mutated, 5/5/5 crop.
    8. Wait for the mutated crop to spread. Again, destroy any unwanted crops that will appear and replace the cross crop sticks.
    9. Replace the original crop of the newly mutated species with the seeds that just spread to the cross crop tile. DO NOT REPLACE THE 10/10/10 SEED OF THE PARENT SPECIES.
    10. Wait for it to spread. Again, destroy any unwanted crops that will appear and replace the cross crop sticks.
    11. Analyze the seed got from the plant spreading to check if it's 10/10/10.
    12a. If the seed is not 10/10/10, replace the previous plant of the mutated species. Again, DO NOT REPLACE THE 10/10/10 SEED OF THE PARENT SPECIES. Repeat 10-12 unthil you get a 10/10/10 seed.
    12b. If the seed is 10/10/10, it is 10/10/10.

11. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    First of all, that all depends on how Agricraft is configured, in some packs you actually get a 101010 from two 101010 parents.

Secondly, leveling up a seed doesnt require any analyzing at all, as long as you dont get 4 products when breaking them, you are not there.

And last, the fastest method so far for leveling a seed for me has been a setup with 4 seeds with the same stats, wait for them to make a new one in the middle, break the old 4, get as much clippings as you can get and move the setup one block to the side, using the new seed.
    This usually gets me a 101010 seed from a 1-1-1 within 10 minutes, if you have some way to speed up at least growth.

12. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    1. You don't need this guide in such packs.
    2. 4 products only indicate 10 gain. It can still have any growth and strenght possible.
    3. The method I described is faster as instead of relying on mutations, it relies on stat averages. This means you only need to change one of the plants and the plant can get even +3/+3/+3 from a single operation. The method you described is however good for basic seeds.

13. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Of course once you get 4 products you need to start scanning. Or just wait until seeds start to stack.

I think I read of that method you described before and also that it has been removed in some modpacks or even in the mod itself. Can't remember where I read that though.

14. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    It got partially removed from the mod due to the sugarcane exploit. However, it still exist. The author just added a requierement for the species of the seed to be directly related to the species of the other seed. I found out about it on Reddit. Someone poster this method as a reply to some question. Can't find it right now.

15. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I just noticed that the title of this thread sounds a bit like those "Get rich in one week with this simple trick" schemes ^^

Kazeodori likes this.
  16. wyndman

Local Time:
    Agricraft in Regrowth is different from say Infinity, in Regrowth it is easier just to make a snake line of crops and profit.

17. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Yeah Regrowth is just Plant and Forget. Takes much more wood and is also slower, but saves a lot of work.

Fastest way is probably using an automated way like the Farming Station.

18. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I heard a lot of people talking about those things. How do they make 10/10/10ing seeds easier? 'cause it just seems to be an automatic planetę/harvester.

19. wyndman

Local Time:
    I'm not sure how that would work, a harvester simply right clicks the plant so it isn't changing the seeds planted. A farming station pulls the things up, but it doesn't make a distinction between your 5-7-5 and 8-8-8.

20. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    There are a couple of upgrades that allow you to analyze, upgrade and I think even breed crops.