1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gifting 1 month Patron Tier 2 (€10) to person with best reason why.

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by deepcage, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    This idea started on PO3 when ppl were complaining they couldnt get into the full server and were unable to pay for it. So i told people to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE on these forums with a reason why they should get a free month of patron Tier 2. With patron tier 2 you can join full servers and some other usefull perks for a month.
    Try to use at least 100 words. Everyone can compete! But please only do so if you are one of the people who can not afford to buy it yourself!

Replies to this post (in hopes of competing) will not be considered!
    Private Messages only!

Use this link if you cant find the button: https://mineyourmind.net/forum/conversations/add and enter my name in the top field. then post your message.
    Entries will be accepted until Saturday 13th of Juli - 18:00 hours GMT+01.00

The winner's name with the best sob story will be published in a reply to this post and will promptly receive his/her/its prize (must have a correct IGN for this).

Happy writing.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. deepcage

Local Time:
    There were very few contestants, but the person who i think is best served with a month of patron is going to be UnnamedGod. Congratulations and i hope you like it. You will get it in a few minutes after my purchase has come through.

Peace7904 likes this.
  3. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    That's very generous of you!

4. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Do we get to know the sob story?

5. deepcage

Local Time:
    no thats why i said to PM, i dont think this person would like everyone to know his problems. privacy and all that ya know. requesting @moderator to lock this topic.

6. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Locked as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.