Done Golden bag and ME storage cards crash

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by TBlockGamer, Jul 29, 2017.

1. TBlockGamer

TBlockGamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    I don't know what to do as i can not get back on the AS2 Server due to me having put too many ME storage memory cards in a golden bag. I have no idea what to do. Please i need help fixing this issue.

To note the message i received is as follows:

Internal Exception:io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.io.EOFException

2. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Storage cards, you mean the storage cells, such as 64k cell? If that is the case, then you overloaded your NBT Data and need an Admin to fix you.

3. TBlockGamer

Local Time:
    thats what happened alright
    [doublepost=1501352691][/doublepost]Btw what would happen when an admin "fixes me"

4. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    An Admin will need to go to your player file and remove the cells from your bag of holding. I will go ahead and tag the @Administrator team so they can help assist you.

5. TBlockGamer

Local Time:
    Thank you so much, i love the help that the entire team of moderators, admins, and players provide! You guys are great! :cat:
    [doublepost=1501358655,1501352842][/doublepost]
    Also beside my other comment do you have an idea of when the fix may happen? if not its ok
    [doublepost=1501378800][/doublepost]@wyndman i was given a tag to the list of admins, could you please help me with the issue of the ME storage cells?

6. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No one told you to tag me personally, Peace already tagged the admin group. I'll fix it when I have time, where it takes seconds to make that sort of mistake, it is a much more significant time investment for me to fix the issue.

7. TBlockGamer

Local Time:
    ok thank you for letting me know a little bit more of the details. I trust that you and all the other Admins are doing your best on such a large scale. And a personal thank you for replying to the tag. :cat:

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There you go I've removed you drives from your bags, and you should be able to log back on.

9. TBlockGamer

Local Time:
    Thank you so much now i can go back to enjoying the amazing servers