1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Hard Reset

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by _thechicken, May 4, 2022.

1. _thechicken

_thechicken New Member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    This is one of the only good working sevtech servers, and I wanted to get it hard reset. Walking around the map it is almost impossible to fine a place that doesn't have old bases from people that used to play or have been ran through. Not just that but I haven't found a single villager remaining and you need villagers for some quest. I think its time for a complete server reset.

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Considering the popularity of the sevtech server, I can't the node being reset any time soon. I'll ping the @Administrator and @Community Coordinator teams to get their input.

3. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I'm only in stage four, so the only Villager I have needed is the one that give you the atlas and you can find those in the farmworld.

But you can always request that an area is being reset if you find a spot you would like to occupy or a village you would like to restore.

4. MaraJade2

MaraJade2 Moderator

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Have you been utilizing the farmworld dimension? While that doesn't help with finding a good area to build a base it does have all the resources you need and is reset weekly.