1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied heavens of sorcery modpack

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by MrRoooo, Jan 1, 2021.

1. MrRoooo

MrRoooo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Hey All its been a while. I would like to suggest the heavens of sorcery modpack. I've watched a few streamers play it and would love to get it on a server to play.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Please use the special place to suggest new modpacks -
    Modpack Suggestions

Also I would love to see curse link to that modpack so i could see mod list, maybe some trailer, link to movie of one of streamer you talk about, how about explaing why we should add such modpack beside "I watched sum streamers play it"? Maybe something like - this pack is most based on magic so its very similiar to Thaumic skies MyM once had?

Bruh, I am providing more info bout this pack than you and I am sarcastic and passive aggresive...
    [​IMG]

3. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Hi MrRoooo! Long time no see! Hope you are well! As LordEreh suggested we'd love to see this suggestion in the Modpack Suggestions thread! This thread helps us get more information about the modpacks you guys suggest and helps us to determine whether or not it will be a good fit for the network and community! When you get a chance, pop over to that thread and put your suggestion in so we can look into adding it!

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Moved thread.

_Cilo_ likes this.