1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Help me please. My game is crashing on start up. (Galactic Science)

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by SGamerXxX, Jun 20, 2016.

1. SGamerXxX

SGamerXxX Builder of Blocks, Killer of Zombies

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    @squatDuck Thanks for info.
    Also html tags look like this - <html></html> - nothing in them.

I tried uploading the log and I get this message. 'Upload failed: <HTML></HTML>'

Does that mean I need to copy/paste the window? or is that not complete log?

Edit: Added Attachment of 'Log' in error/messages window. I don't know if that helps.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  2. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    ok. So for some reason, you get a completely different response from that page than everyone else. This is what it should look like:
    HTML:
    <video>
    <videoTitle>Dalek Mod Update 42 - Crafting recipes</videoTitle>
    <videoID>MlgjO1DeefI</videoID>
    </video>
    So, this is most likely due to problems with your computer or your provider. Anyways, blame dalekmod for being unable to detect that the update page is down.

3. kamild_

kamild_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Hmm... What if you started the game with your internet connection disabled and then reenabled it once the game is done loading? It's just a "gimmicky" workaround but maybe that would work?

4. SGamerXxX

SGamerXxX Builder of Blocks, Killer of Zombies

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Oooook. that was weird. I tried the update website thing this morning, got the same as Xfel11 above. Tried open up GS, worked fine.
    I wonder if it fixed when I reset the router/modem before...weird. Ah well i'm going to mark this as done since it seems to work again. Thanks for all your help guys.