1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/help portals?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by IsHayden, Mar 17, 2015.

1. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    I've seen alot of players ask: "why can't i light my nether portal!" "How do i get to the end" "why can't i make my Twilight Forest Portal!" etc... So I'd think i'd be nice to add a section in /help for the MyM Portal

Tripolie likes this.
  2. IsHayden

Local Time:
    i think this is just a lag issue, not exactly sure, buts its annoying, cause it takes like 10 min for infinity to load up D:

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Wrong thread?

4. IsHayden

Local Time:
    yup xD

5. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    As a kind of addition to this suggestion, I think it would be better to put the portal help and maybe a few things in a book the player would spawn with, that way there could be pictures of how to set it up

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Commands which were in /help are now in the wiki and /help gives the link to it. The wiki also shows information about the portal.

7. Kazerius

Kazerius Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Now it's been awhile since I tried to make mine, but doesn't the game tell you when trying to make the Twilight Portal to make a Mym portal instead... and to do /portal to learn more? Or maybe it was when attempting to light the nether portal it said how to do so... I don't recall asking for help on this topic because the game told me so, but it's been so long maybe I had to look it up or ask. *shrugs*

I always marvel at how spoiled people have become when they assume they can get into the end without finding a fortress let alone before the nether (that second part specifically here where to get to the nether you 'should' see the option on how to get to the end). Back in my day....nevermind, that story would go on for awhile.

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Yes, you get a info in the chat if you try to make a twilight portal or light nether portal.