1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, How's Everyone Been?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by mrminesheeps, Mar 18, 2019.

1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Hello! Been awhile. I know, I've come and gone. And to answer the immediate question some people may ask, no... My computer is still very much broken. Procrastination is like, the soul of this household. But I figured I'd stop by and say hi to everyone, see how everything is going. I see the network is still going strong...
    (Start of) [Satire] So, perhaps it'll still be here whenever I end up getting my computer fixed [/Satire]
    But yeah. Maybe if it ever happens (Though at this rate, I'm just gonna get a new PC smh) I'd come back and play. Trying to find a few games to play whenever I've had enough of Fortnite for a day lol. Oh, and whenever I get a new mouse and keyboard, since my older sister stole, and shortly thereafter, lost my mouse, and younger sister broke my keyboard when she was using it without my permission.

tonalom likes this.
  2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Welcome back! Great to see you again :)

The network is still going strong here, with a few new modpacks having been released since I last saw you. I do recommend the Project Ozone 3 server or the Enigmatica servers (Those are at least the modpacks I enjoy the most at the moment) if you feel like playing some minecraft when you get your pc back together.

Hope to see you in-game soon!

mrminesheeps likes this.