1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Mattq, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Mattq

Mattq New Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Hey! I'm Matt.

I just wanted to post this here so you guys know a little bit about me, because.. Why not!

I've been playing Minecraft since about 2012 and I've loved it ever since. I've been playing attack of the b-team for about 3 or 4 of them years and I've been apart of many communities in them times. I used to play on this server a lot about a year or two ago and I've recently got back into playing modpacks. Additionally, I've spent a large majority of my time learning how to develop, manage and organise projects.

If you guys have any questions with anything, feel free to hit me up :)

2. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Senior Moderator

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Hey Matt,

Welcome back to playing on MYM! When I first started playing Minecraft I started on Attack of the bteam. Such a fun pack to be introduced to playing in the wonderful world of modded minecraft. What is your favorite mod in that pack?

I'm now playing on Crackpack3 server if you ever want to try out one of our many 1.12 servers, try joining there for a new challenge.

Happy Crafting,
    ~Ren

3. Mattq

Mattq New Member

Local Time:
    Tough question. I'd have to say either Galacticcraft or Tinkers construct. What about you?

4. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Senior Moderator

Local Time:
    I really liked building, and witchery in bteam. I spent most of my time helping build a church back in the day with some retired staffers. I believe the pics can still be found far down in the gallery.

Have you played any other packs?

5. Mattq

Mattq New Member

Local Time:
    oo fancy. Yeah, i've played a few. Such as: pixelmon, tekkit, hexxit and some others. What made you apply for staff for MYM?

LadyRen13 likes this.
  6. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    A few of my favorite mods from 1.6.4 was ICBM, tinkers, your standard suite of tech mods, thaumcraff, and witchery. I thought that version was the best for modded Minecraft because especially because I started modded on the original crack pack back when it was on the at launcher and ftb monster on the old feed the beast launcher.

LadyRen13 and Mattq like this.