1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I cannot break the cobble with my hammer

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Pocry, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Pocry

Pocry New Member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I cannot break the cobble with my hammer,

I see video on YouTube, and the players break the cobble with a hammer to obtain Gravel, Sands, Dust...

I, when I make it, that do not work... Why? : ')

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je ne peux pas casser la cobble avec mon marteau,

Je vois des vidéo sur YouTube, et les joueurs casse la cobble avec le marteau afin d’obtenir Gravier, Sable,Poussière...

Moi, quand je le fais, ça ne fonctionne pas... Pourquoi? :')

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    This is intended behavior of the pack. Cobble can only be broken down with the SAG Mill. Other ex nihilo packs you can hammer cobble to gravel, gravel to sand, sand to clay. Caithleen the pack developer disabled this in favor of making your do things a different way.

3. Pocry

Pocry New Member

Local Time:
    Ah okay XD and how do I have to obtain from the gravel, for then the sieve and obtain from some gold?

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    The thrust of this pack is to use minechem for everything to a point. You can craft gravel with Minechem if you look in NEI it should tell you the exact formula, but I think it is something like SiO. Throwing that cobble into your chemical decomposer, or better yet obsidian...

5. Pocry

Pocry New Member

Local Time:
    Oh yes okay ^^ thx !