1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I can't log into the server. Please help me!

Discussion in 'Multiblock Madness' started by Narasimxa, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Narasimxa

Narasimxa Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I can't log into the server. I relly need your help! My internet is fine. I can play on other modpacks. I have attached a screenshot of the log.

Attached Files:

2. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Hello,

Are you trying to join when the server is full of players? Since release it has been pretty constantly full, so without the reserved slot perk you won't be able to log in until the current user count drops below 18.

3. Narasimxa

Local Time:
    Yes, i know it. I tried log in to server yesterday after restart and also today then when was 12 players. I forgot to say -
    I have a disconnect with a message "ReadTimeoutException : null"

4. TrashGothAoife

Local Time:
    What launcher are you using? I know some people had better luck with switching launcher. Also other things to try, boosting the ram dedicated to the pack and/or adding optifine.

5. Narasimxa

Local Time:
    I use MyM launcher. I tried even reinstall modpack but it's doesn't work, of course i use 6GB RAM. I think it's more than enough. Single player works good. That launcher besides MyM you know with this modpack? How can i add optifine on your modpack/launcher?

6. TrashGothAoife

Local Time:
    Download optifine from their website. The 1.12.2 version, then place it into the "mods" folder of the multiblock pack. You can get there through the launcher by right clicking the pack and selecting "view folder"

7. Narasimxa

Local Time:
    Unfortunately nothing helped me. Maybe problems with the provider. In any case, the topic can be closed.