1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I crash the server when I log in

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Sponge_Senpai, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Sponge_Senpai

Sponge_Senpai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I do not remember what I was doing last, but every time I try to log in the server crashes. I even tried waiting a few minutes more to log in and even saw that another player was online, but even then when I logged in the server crashed. If you don't mind, could someone please just teleport me to spawn so I can log in hopefully without crashing the sever.

2. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Hello Sponge_Senpai, as we discussed in discord support, I've got you moved safely to spawn for now. If you have further troubles crashing let me know. I'll keep the thread marked as open for now in case it's still an issue.

3. Sponge_Senpai

Sponge_Senpai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Thanks Chase. That fixed it and I even think I know why it happened now that I've been able to log in. I had hooked a mob with the Rod of Lyssa (a special fishing rod) when the server had restarted. I would have to assume that would be the reason why the server crashed when I logged in.

chaseB2 likes this.
  4. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Glad to hear you're good to go! That sounds like a plausible cause for the issue. If you run into any further trobtrou, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again, though. Best of luck in the future!