1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I messed up, sorry for the forum spam

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Kylplz, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Kylplz

Kylplz Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    So I got my Tardis (thanks again, much love <3) but forgot to make chronosteel and accidentally made it travel at full speed to a random location so all the circuits are broken. Since it is impossible to obtain chronosteel without the artron energy from the Tardis, it is impossible for me to make it at this point. I'm just asking that about 10 chronosteel and 5 dalekanium (from the Tardis Mod) are added to my character so I can repair the Tardis. I've tried asking around on forums for a fix for this and they said that they don't think so, so this is my last resort. Once again, sorry for the forum spam, it's not intentional, I'm just trying to hop back into this pack so I'm tripping up a bit.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    We don't provide items to players, even if they do silly things. As much of a mess as the TARDIS mod is, you should be able to youtube up a solution to your issue that doesn't involve having items cheated in.