1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I spawned on Mars without a rocket

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by einstein8612, May 3, 2019.

1. einstein8612

einstein8612 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    So I just made my rocket & I fueled it & stuff. Had a parachute and everything but when I went to Mars I spawned with nothing? I'm pretty sure I should've spawned with a ball. Lost my rocket and I died falling down. I'm trying to get my grave back right now but I don't know if I will. Is it possible for me to get my T2 rocket, 1.5 RR pickaxes (1 was half broken) and thermal armor back? I'll keep this thread updated for if I find my grave.

Update: We're trying to launch another rocket from the exact same place, will update again if it works.

Update 2: It worked, but the rocket is still gone. I got all my stuff but I'd still like that rocket back. Can't stay on Mars forever lol

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
  3. einstein8612

einstein8612 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh oops forgot have been playing on other servers mb

4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Gonna go ahead and mark this as done seeing as brandonlk provided you with the appropriate answer. Seeing as you were able to get to the moon the second time, it seems this was a one-time occurance. If the issue continues in the future, however, do not hesitate with letting us know by replying here.

Best regards,

brandonlk likes this.