1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Want To Hear From You!

Discussion in 'Community Coordinator Suggestions/Feedback' started by ElectricLemonade, Mar 6, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Good day MYM! I've been doing a lot of brainstorming here lately about what I'd like to see come to our community and I've been talking with a lot of my fellow staff members about what they'd like to see as well. But nows the time to hear from you all! I want to know ALL the suggestions you guys have! Whether it be for events, new servers, changes to our current servers/community, anything you can think of. Below is a link for a survey you can fill out so that I can read all of your suggestions. I will do my best to touch base with each of you to let you know I have received your response and discuss further details if necessary.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank each of you for being a part of this community. Without you all, MYM would not continue to exist.

Suggestion Survey: MyM suggestion form

*A huge thank you to Slowfeed for providing us with the survey!

LadyRen13 and _Cilo_ like this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
  3. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    In a way yes, we will be able to streamline requests and suggestions in a more organized manner.