1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I was an idiot

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by ElementMinecraft, Jan 22, 2017.

1. ElementMinecraft

ElementMinecraft New Member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Hey staff of MyM.

You all probably think i'm stupid for doing this but I died and lost all of my items. I was playing DireWolf20 last night and I was flying around the farm world when I saw a Forgotten Sentinel. I went and killed it and I did not realize it was turning daytime. Then I instantly died from me being a vampire. Then I went to the farm world to get my stuff back and couldn't see the way point for it was mixed in with others so I deleted all the "old" ones. I flew to my way point and found that it wasn't the right one. I was wondering if it would at all be possible for someone to help me either find my items or have someone get on to load something so my character has his items. I know you get things like this all the time. But i was getting early late to mid game with my items and I lost most of them. I'm basically sent back to the beginning. Thank you for your time.

-ElementMinecraft

2. ElementMinecraft

Local Time:
    If anyone can help. I just need my stuff. I don't even need to find it. I can just tell you the major things I had and I promise you I wouldn't lie about anything. i just need help.

3. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    First of all this is not a bug report but rather a support thread so I've moved this over for you to the appropriate place.

Secondly, I'm sorry however we, as staff, do not go and retrieve items for players nor do we spawn items in. Please get acquainted with our strict no-refund policy. I understand the frustration in loosing items you've worked hard for, especially things that are considered mid-game/end-game. It is a dreadful issue. Unfortunately, as I've mentioned, this is something we simply do not do or get involved with. Just as players have their rules, us staff have ours.

I hope you can understand our point of view in such a situation.
    Perhaps asking a player or two on the server to help you find your way back to your grave and if that is a lost cause perhaps others would be willing to replace/get back the items you've lost.

Best of luck!

4. ElementMinecraft

Local Time:
    Yea that's what I was thinking you were going to say. Its all okay and sorry for having this in the wrong area. have a nice day!

LunaBlossoms likes this.