1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Infinity node 6 - potential server issue

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Multiface, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Multiface

Multiface Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    First, let me summarize my observation as two separate events:

Yesterday, a player named byFreez logged on an alternative account to seek help, as his primary account cannot log in to the server. It would crash the moment he logs in. I wasn't able to resolve the issue for him yet, still waiting for him to verify my suggestion (clear server NEI and journeymap data in his local device).

However in the mean time, I've noticed a lot of players displaying the same behavior, they'd log in, and immediately gets disconnected. Other than myself, the server is currently empty, with every log-ins I've observed were followed by an immediate disconnect.

This is a rather interesting coincident, and could potentially came from the same bug.

Here's the log file I got from byFreez:

Attached Files:

2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Hey Multiface,

It's likely not the same issue causing a few people to disconnect when logging in.
    In this case, the player should reinstall his game and try again. A mod may be corrupted or broken, as it is saying the screen that says "Connecting" is the cause for the crash XD

Please let them know if you can. Also, make sure they know that they could connect to hub.mym.li
    and run /ticket create to get support in the future.
    Thank you for your concerns!
    -Colin

3. Multiface

Multiface Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    I suspected that as well, but they can connect to node 1 with no issue, on the same account, which led me to believe it's local server data for a mod which is broken, and I didn't want him to re-install without pinpointing the issue first.